Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Live For Speed
Donate
If you like us, maybe you can donate a small amount to us for hosting costs etc.... :-*

Thanks!
Disclaimer
Copyright © 2007 - 2022
Absolute Beginners - League
Forthcoming Events
No forthcoming events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

youliftyoulose
Jan 02: 06:47
Happy New Year!

Mazdarati
Jan 01: 15:43
Happy New Year everyone!

youliftyoulose
Dec 27: 00:55
Merry Christmas!

M@CI3K
Dec 24: 21:32
Merry Christmas guys!

Mazdarati
Nov 27: 12:30
I think you can join every race apart from the events which take place at the Rockingham track.

To join you just have to join the server on time. You can find the password for the server below this chatbox.

Good luck!

LordPack48
Nov 23: 14:03
Hi, I am new here, and I have some questions.
Which near races are for S2 licence and how to join them?

Mazdarati
Nov 20: 18:45
The password is below this chatbox. It is 'practice'.

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:33
when is it gonna be posted?

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:25
thanks

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 18:13
yeah under chatbox

Absolute-Beginners Discord server
Forums
Absolute Beginners Racing League :: Forums :: Absolute Beginners - League :: S3 League :: Screenshots last race

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Season 16 Race 1. FZ5@Blackwood
Moderators: winDOS, Starbert, Mazdarati, Yisc[NL], Riel, weefelly, postal, Black13, Ponty, Gutholz, Aeropunk, youliftyoulose, Mondbrot
Author Post
englishlord
Tue Sep 03 2013, 05:04pm
Registered Member #1574
This was my first race with the FZ5 but Garfield partook in the FZ5 cup so has some experience with this crazy mobile. Both of us had focused our best on tyre management for this race as with this car, once your tyres are gone, you're not getting them back on your side. As a result, my braking was even earlier than normal so I decided for the sake of my rear bumper to qualify at the back to avoid any early incidents. Unfortunately Garfield on turn 1 got a nice dose of what I avoided.

Later on he had a nice battle with Dan

Myself and Gutholz were caught behind Mondbrot who whilst slower was able to keep us behind. My attempt at an overtake went wrong as I got caught in his blindspot and sent into the exit of the pitlane. Mondbrot later lost his rear a little and allowed Gutholz and myself to pass as he regained an orderly direction.

Gutholz made a slight error on the exit of the chicane and I punished him for it.

When divebombs go wrong, nyle for the second time in one lap clashes with Garfield as he makes his way up from a pit stop

Knistling continuing his momentum from the GT2 cup overtakes Garfield.

LRK-Racer overtaking me late in the race as Daniel and Xnyle are coming up to lap.

I got blue flagged whilst having battles a few times which is always quite a tricky balancing act. Daniel nearly had a catastrophe at the end of the straight and I also very nearly got Camoradi as he lapped round the outside of me at the end of the straight and I've got my brake pedal jammed into the floor swearing and hoping I do not ruin a very good result for him on the day
danley
Tue Sep 03 2013, 05:28pm
Registered Member #1624
I am nominating bingo and gutholz for writing race reports
That way Daniel has less work and you guys do it anyway. I think that race statistics thing gutholz posted helps a lot too.
Mondbrot
Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:28pm

Registered Member #1649
Sorry for slowing you down I was just trying the whole time to keep the car on the road
At least this way someone had to look at my ugly car skin

[ Edited Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:29pm ]
englishlord
Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:20pm
Registered Member #1574
I'll have you know that pattern was very fashionable on t shirts in the 1990's
CruelGarfield
Wed Sep 04 2013, 07:31am
Registered Member #1599
Nice race little report, bings!
Gutholz
Thu Sep 05 2013, 01:03am

Registered Member #595
The first laps had some examples of "How not to drive the Fz5 bathube mobile:"

Not going to last long like that

englishlord wrote ...
Gutholz made a slight error on the exit of the chicane and I punished him for it.
Actually it was a controlled display of pure driving skill and courage!
pmw
Sat Sep 07 2013, 12:11am
Registered Member #1498
Too bad I missed this race, I didn't realise that S2L started so soon.

And next race..UF1 @Chicane route??? Again....Nice combos again. But hey,I'm still coming....just to tease all of you guys.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF