Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Live For Speed
Donate
If you like us, maybe you can donate a small amount to us for hosting costs etc.... :-*

Thanks!
Disclaimer
Copyright © 2007 - 2022
Absolute Beginners - League
Forthcoming Events
No forthcoming events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

youliftyoulose
Jan 02: 06:47
Happy New Year!

Mazdarati
Jan 01: 15:43
Happy New Year everyone!

youliftyoulose
Dec 27: 00:55
Merry Christmas!

M@CI3K
Dec 24: 21:32
Merry Christmas guys!

Mazdarati
Nov 27: 12:30
I think you can join every race apart from the events which take place at the Rockingham track.

To join you just have to join the server on time. You can find the password for the server below this chatbox.

Good luck!

LordPack48
Nov 23: 14:03
Hi, I am new here, and I have some questions.
Which near races are for S2 licence and how to join them?

Mazdarati
Nov 20: 18:45
The password is below this chatbox. It is 'practice'.

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:33
when is it gonna be posted?

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:25
thanks

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 18:13
yeah under chatbox

Absolute-Beginners Discord server
Forums
Absolute Beginners Racing League :: Forums :: Absolute Beginners - League :: S3 League :: Screenshots last race

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Season 16 Race 4 FBM@ Kyoto GP Long Reversed
Moderators: winDOS, Starbert, Mazdarati, Yisc[NL], Riel, weefelly, postal, Black13, Ponty, Gutholz, Aeropunk, youliftyoulose, Mondbrot
Author Post
englishlord
Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:14pm
Registered Member #1574
I had actually had a good qualifying for a change this week. Got a time a couple of tenths shy of my PB and the next person ahead was about 7 or 8 tenths faster so I feel I did as good as I could getting 16th. Garfield was disappointed with his qualy time as he had the capacity to be at least 5 places higher up the grid than his 13th. As we started I saw wheldon touch the grass and fly sideways then Lambat went sideways in turn 1 and propelled Garfield sideways and I collected him with full on.

We both were a further two places behind after the t1 chaos and Garfield's task of battling up to faster cars was made more difficult. There were many spins off and on lap 2 he caught up with tmack and passed him at the end of the oval section

My lap 2 wasn't as prestigious as I caught the grass before the bridge and flew off, costing me 13 to 14 seconds and putting me back into 21st.

My first task was to pass mighpa. I failed when I tried the same passing point as Garfield did on tmack but managed to get pass after Mighpa made an error in sector 3

Just before the pit stop, Garfield had made decent gains and was in the top ten now, fighting with PMW. He passed him under the bridge. PMW took the position back at the start finish line before Garfield passed again in the same place again a couple of laters. PMW decided to pit early in the phase.

Garfield managed to keep his pace up and was in with a chance of coming out in a good position after his pit stop when disaster struck or rather camoradi struck in the pitlane and spun him around costing both time as camoradi rather gentlemanly waited for him to get in front.

The second phase was more incident free with both of us. I spent the time catching greg and managed to finally get there on the final lap but failed on a passing move before the last turns. Sadly the race was five minutes shorter than usual

The final positions for us are 8th for Garfield and 16th for me.

CruelGarfield
Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:46am
Registered Member #1599
Nice report, once again, Bings!
pmw
Mon Sep 30 2013, 04:24pm
Registered Member #1498
In last season, somehow I was in _every_ accident in _every_ race. Very unlucky season.
It seems that this season is different.

I managed to pass T1 crash with no problems, pure luck:

........Too bad I broke my engine at the pits... Anyway, nice race, even I hate formula-cars.
Gutholz
Wed Oct 02 2013, 04:44pm

Registered Member #595
Seems, I did not miss much: teammates crashing each other and pmw again breaking the engine, all as usual
pmw
Wed Oct 02 2013, 08:07pm
Registered Member #1498
Yeah... I need to stop doing that.. But using sequential gearbox....It's just not my thing.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF