Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Live For Speed
Donate
If you like us, maybe you can donate a small amount to us for hosting costs etc.... :-*

Thanks!
Disclaimer
Copyright © 2007 - 2022
Absolute Beginners - League
Forthcoming Events
No forthcoming events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

youliftyoulose
Jan 02: 06:47
Happy New Year!

Mazdarati
Jan 01: 15:43
Happy New Year everyone!

youliftyoulose
Dec 27: 00:55
Merry Christmas!

M@CI3K
Dec 24: 21:32
Merry Christmas guys!

Mazdarati
Nov 27: 12:30
I think you can join every race apart from the events which take place at the Rockingham track.

To join you just have to join the server on time. You can find the password for the server below this chatbox.

Good luck!

LordPack48
Nov 23: 14:03
Hi, I am new here, and I have some questions.
Which near races are for S2 licence and how to join them?

Mazdarati
Nov 20: 18:45
The password is below this chatbox. It is 'practice'.

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:33
when is it gonna be posted?

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:25
thanks

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 18:13
yeah under chatbox

Absolute-Beginners Discord server
Forums
Moderators: winDOS, Starbert, Mazdarati, Yisc[NL], Riel, weefelly, postal, Black13, Ponty, Gutholz, Aeropunk, youliftyoulose, Mondbrot
Author Post
Motocan
Mon Mar 01 2010, 05:01pm
Hi all
My name is Mike and I am new to your league. I live across the river from our counties capital, Ottawa in the province of Quebec. At the moment I am kind of pumped about the results Canadian athletes achieved during the Olympic Games at Vancouver. I am hoping Stepan GP gets a spot in the FIA grid because I would like to see JV race again. I have a G25 wheel which is great.
mar[tc]in
Tue Mar 02 2010, 03:56am
woot woot!!
they were nice games, but feeling bad for what happened to the Georgian louger.

welcome!

[ Edited Tue Mar 02 2010, 03:57am ]
fortress
Fri Mar 05 2010, 03:22pm
hi!! I from Québec Canada too

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.. I just joined the site. IS this really beginner league or its more Advanced racer league??
weefelly
Fri Mar 05 2010, 04:25pm

Registered Member #58
fortress wrote ...

hi!! I from Québec Canada too

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.. I just joined the site. IS this really beginner league or its more Advanced racer league??

Hi fortress..and welcome

We have a good mix of fast guys and slow guys so whatever pace you run at there should be someone to race against. There are usually one or two of us on the servers during the week who are happy to share setups and advice etc. (if you need it that is ).

This is a place where you can learn and develop your race-craft without worrying too much about getting shouted at for mistakes. Having said that....deliberate wrecking is not tolerated.

Join the servers during the week and get practicing for the racing on sundays......see you on track

[ Edited Fri Mar 05 2010, 04:33pm ]
Website
luca
Sun Mar 07 2010, 02:10pm
Registered Member #361
Hi Motocan and Forteress,i'm Luca from Italy my country haven't got a good result for olimpic games but i prefer soccer and i hope next word football game we win world cup!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF