Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Live For Speed
Donate
If you like us, maybe you can donate a small amount to us for hosting costs etc.... :-*

Thanks!
Disclaimer
Copyright © 2007 - 2022
Absolute Beginners - League
Forthcoming Events
No forthcoming events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

youliftyoulose
Jan 02: 06:47
Happy New Year!

Mazdarati
Jan 01: 15:43
Happy New Year everyone!

youliftyoulose
Dec 27: 00:55
Merry Christmas!

M@CI3K
Dec 24: 21:32
Merry Christmas guys!

Mazdarati
Nov 27: 12:30
I think you can join every race apart from the events which take place at the Rockingham track.

To join you just have to join the server on time. You can find the password for the server below this chatbox.

Good luck!

LordPack48
Nov 23: 14:03
Hi, I am new here, and I have some questions.
Which near races are for S2 licence and how to join them?

Mazdarati
Nov 20: 18:45
The password is below this chatbox. It is 'practice'.

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:33
when is it gonna be posted?

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:25
thanks

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 18:13
yeah under chatbox

Absolute-Beginners Discord server
Forums
Absolute Beginners Racing League :: Forums :: Absolute Beginners - League :: AB Racing server

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] May i be the Safety Car?
Moderators: winDOS, Starbert, Mazdarati, Yisc[NL], Riel, weefelly, postal, Black13, Ponty, Gutholz, Aeropunk, youliftyoulose, Mondbrot
Author Post
racerx111
Tue Aug 10 2010, 11:12am
Safety car should be human driven

YES!

NO!

You do not have the required permissions to vote in this poll

Votes: 16
I know its not the norm question but its something ive always wanted to do on a server. Please consider this question.
regards Racerx111

ps Sorry if its the wrong area of the forums and also if anybody would like to be my co assistant please do! but please consider this question thanks agian Racerx111
wadallat
Tue Aug 10 2010, 11:50am
Registered Member #310
Please, keep in mind: We use SC on oval race events only. The new schedule has not been decided, and there is a chance of missing this kind of race, therefore no SC driver will be needed.

In case we implement some new SC system (there was a thread about this some months ago), we will talk about it before the start of the new season.
racerx111
Tue Aug 10 2010, 11:55am
aaawww oh well your system rocks so i dont mind but thanks for your reply wadallat. regards Racerx111
Bandes
Wed Aug 18 2010, 03:24pm
Registered Member #418
why not ?
we could have a safety car, that would be cool
only thing is we need to make clear rule in which situation it needs to be deployed.
it would be massive fun to see cars rush into the pits when safety car comes in like on hungary f1 gp, haha
by the way on some city tracks we could need flying starts anyway because T1 is always a roulette there.
Mazdarati
Wed Aug 18 2010, 05:53pm

Registered Member #89
I don't see the need for a safety car when it is allowed to shift+p and shift+s. In some leagues this is forbidden and only then a SC is an option imo.
CARRERA GT
Wed Aug 18 2010, 08:04pm
Registered Member #437
Imo, it would be great to see a SC in Endurance races, like the le Man league, it would give opportunity to unlap urr self if u are been laped and ofc if the admin is ok with it.
Riel
Wed Aug 18 2010, 11:20pm
riel

Registered Member #174
I would love you to drive the safetycar, but first practice and finish races without too much trouble
Website
racerx111
Thu Aug 19 2010, 03:31pm
lol riel and soz about last sunday my cousin was playing WoW at the same time, go fig. And yeah if i thought about my safety BEFORE turnin safety car lol but yeah id like AB admins to debate about this and post a thread regarding this one with the results. no im not suggest for every single race but for example endurance races or speacial events. but we would be nice to see it on every race. please consider my application.
Regards Racerx111
Riel
Thu Aug 19 2010, 04:59pm
riel

Registered Member #174
Racer, don't understand me wrong but your driving skill is at this moment far away from knowing what is happening on track and anticipating You will learn and we are here to race and get better, but I do not think, and that is my opinion, that you would be suitable for it rigth now.
Website
racerx111
Fri Aug 20 2010, 08:16am
riel i understand from where your coming from and yeah im used to bit faster cars like GT's. well i appreicate your opinion and i will take it to more consideration regards racerx111

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF