Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Live For Speed
Donate
If you like us, maybe you can donate a small amount to us for hosting costs etc.... :-*

Thanks!
Disclaimer
Copyright © 2007 - 2022
Absolute Beginners - League
Forthcoming Events
No forthcoming events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

youliftyoulose
Jan 02: 06:47
Happy New Year!

Mazdarati
Jan 01: 15:43
Happy New Year everyone!

youliftyoulose
Dec 27: 00:55
Merry Christmas!

M@CI3K
Dec 24: 21:32
Merry Christmas guys!

Mazdarati
Nov 27: 12:30
I think you can join every race apart from the events which take place at the Rockingham track.

To join you just have to join the server on time. You can find the password for the server below this chatbox.

Good luck!

LordPack48
Nov 23: 14:03
Hi, I am new here, and I have some questions.
Which near races are for S2 licence and how to join them?

Mazdarati
Nov 20: 18:45
The password is below this chatbox. It is 'practice'.

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:33
when is it gonna be posted?

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:25
thanks

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 18:13
yeah under chatbox

Absolute-Beginners Discord server
Forums
Absolute Beginners Racing League :: Forums :: Absolute Beginners - League :: S3 League :: Screenshots last race

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Todays race (28.6.2009)
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: winDOS, Starbert, Mazdarati, Yisc[NL], Riel, weefelly, postal, Black13, Ponty, Gutholz, Aeropunk, youliftyoulose, Mondbrot
Author Post
DutchShogun
Mon Jun 29 2009, 11:19am
Riel wrote ...

You can fill a complaint Luca, I just looked at replay and indeed dutch showed some reckless driving into t1.

Crashing in T1 is just unsmart As /1 driver we would expect more T1 experience to dutch.

Well, with a whole 8laps of practice under my belt, and a 19th qualifying place, i didnt really know the track and the car. I knew i braked late, but it felt to me like I had no place to go. A car came from left to right, and another from right to left, so i was scissored. I dont have the replay, but if i have, i will take another look at it.

Sorry to those in which I've screwed up their race. (I wasnt in FOR also, because i was already feeling sick, shame i missed that ByeBye 2nd place in standings)

Edit: PS: Luca, please learn to spell my name

[ Edited Mon Jun 29 2009, 11:22am ]
Riel
Mon Jun 29 2009, 03:37pm
riel

Registered Member #174
wadallat wrote ...

It was a great race for me. I always like every configuration of Kyoto track. I was qualified 7th with a PB, and finished race 8th (with no fuel left in my car ).

Riel: What was wrong with You? Usally You are fighting for podium, but now...

I have a blog, where everyone can read my race experience. The last one is here.
It's written in hungarian, but there are pictures taken from the race.

I am not always good I was around you every time Really couldn't do any faster in those cars, don't know why !

Well, I had a very hard race there so well, ok

Website
luca
Mon Jun 29 2009, 04:18pm
Registered Member #361

I have no intention of filling the form for reporting enough that anyone who does not know the car and the track were those who struggled to roll the top positions "just DUTHCSHOGUN" want to 'say that the next time I'm more' careful pilots clumsy!
DutchShogun
Mon Jun 29 2009, 09:54pm
luca wrote ...

I have no intention of filling the form for reporting enough that anyone who does not know the car and the track were those who struggled to roll the top positions "just DUTHCSHOGUN" want to 'say that the next time I'm more' careful pilots clumsy!

I didnt really understand the sentence, but i will say what i think you want me to say: Next time, I will be more carefull, or not race, if I'm not familiar with the combo :-d

ps. Ahhh, 3 times my name is a strike? I know what you mean, so don't take this too seriously (@)

I promise, next S2l race i will be faster (lapped 1:06:43 today )
Starbert
Tue Jun 30 2009, 06:08am
Head League Admin

Registered Member #3
Please downsize the pictures a bit, not everyone has a widescreen monitor....
luca
Tue Jun 30 2009, 01:44pm
Registered Member #361
Dutchshogun remind you that it is not 'dry-tour which is to win the race!so be careful to include in the box.. ha ha!
mar[tc]in
Tue Jun 30 2009, 05:40pm
Riel wrote ...

(...) I just looked at replay (...)

hey guys, can you post the replay? i would like to see replay, it was fun.

this was my second race and (last week and two days ago), and both times some1 spun me out on the first turn lol (wont file complaint, i was in tail end anyways so lost only couple positions), wound up last and then had to climb back, hope this wont happen again . Then on turn 7 i rearended someone at 200kph lol and it was like inelastic collision -- i went from 200 to 0 and the guy went from 0 to 200 instantaneously --- i think he kept going until turn 8. sorry btw, I should have slowed down - that should have taken me right out of the race, how come there was no damage to either car?

[ Edited Tue Jun 30 2009, 05:42pm ]
Mazdarati
Tue Jun 30 2009, 07:02pm

Registered Member #89
mar[tc wrote ...
in]

Here you go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y7jwsy
DutchShogun
Tue Jun 30 2009, 10:16pm
mar[tc wrote ...
in]

Im always a bit confused on where i can find the replays if i didnt save them myself. Rielity posts them on his site, but filenams are weird, and site isnt up to date. and this site also doesnt upload them anymore?

btw: Luca, sorry, but i didnt understand what you were saying + I was right:D 3times is a winner yeeeey (Y)
mar[tc]in
Wed Jul 01 2009, 03:35pm
Mazdarati wrote ...

mar[tc wrote ...
in]

Here you go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y7jwsy

THANKS!
lol, omg that was sweet. there is something up with lfs and their detection of collisions and determining how damaging they are.
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF